Cape Girardeau police report 10/26/11
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ramelda L. Rhodes, 31, 410 Themis St., Apt. B, was arrested on two Cape County warrants for failure to appear for felony stealing and failure to appear for fraudulent use of a debit device.
* Heather E. Kinder, 31, 224 Lorimier St., No. 2, was arrested on suspicion of failure to return to confinement.
* Karen K. Montgomery, 45, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Ramelda L. Rhodes, 31, 410 Themis St., Apt. B, received a summons for stealing.
* Tai L. Cook, 33, of San Antonio received a summons for assault.
* Felix A. Lewis Jr., 23, 807 S. Sprigg St., received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Keith L. Gibson, 43, 808 S. Sprigg St., received a summons for placement of waste containers.
* Ja'Linda R. Long, 16, 928 S. Ellis St., received a summons for stealing.
* Rape/sodomy was reported.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A burglary and property damage were reported at 602 S. Kingshighway.
* Money and a skateboard were reported stolen at 1333 Howell St.
* An iPhone, cash and car key were reported stolen at 2804 Themis St.
* A 1998 white Ford Mustang was reported stolen at 2843 Whitener St.
* Property damage was reported at Themis Street and Lorimier St.
* Fraudulent use of a credit/ debit device was reported at 1501 Whitner St.
* A 29-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 38-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A request for service was reported.