- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Patricia Joan Langston, 80, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Oct. 23, 2011, at her home.
She was born Sept. 5, 1931, in Carter County, Mo., to William and Willa Kyle Campbell. She and Fred James Langston were married Dec. 2, 1964. He preceded her in death Dec. 20, 1998.
Langston was a member of First United Methodist Church in Chaffee, Mo. She was a lifetime member of VFW Ladies Auxiliary. She worked at Orscheln Farm and Home Store 34 years before retiring.
Survivors include two sons, Dan Narsh and wife Brenda of Houston, Terry Narsh of Festus, Mo.; two sisters, Margie Loenneke of Festus, Vinita Schwab of Arkansas; five grandchildren, Jodie Chappell, Cynda Koch, Joe Narsh, Jeff Narsh, Blake Narsh; eight great-grandchildren; special friends, Dewayn Heltibrand of Tennessee and Sherri Coomer of Patton, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband; a brother, Arthur Campbell; and two sisters, Nadine Heuer and Bessie Carter.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the chapel, with Matthew Butrum officiating. Private entombment will take place at a later date at Cape County Memorial Park Mausoleum.
Memorial contributions may be given to VFW Post 3838.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.