- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Frank A. Baker, 60, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Oct. 23, 2011, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
He was born Dec. 24, 1950, in Tacoma, Wash., to Frank M. and Correne F. Beaudoin Baker.
He and Debbie A. Wilson were married Sept. 21, 1991, in Las Vegas.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Air Force.
Mr. Baker was a chef at various restaurants in Las Vegas.
Survivors include his wife, Debbie A. Baker of Cape Girardeau; his mother, Correne A. Hall of Seattle; two daughters, Toni (Mark) McNeill of Firestone, Colo., and Ginger Jennings of Las Vegas; five grandchildren, Matthew Jennings, Kayla Mohelsky, Aaron Mohelsky, Darryl Brooks, Mark McNeill; three sisters, Cecile Staples, Gretchen Sinkula, Lynn Freeman, all of Tacoma, Wash.; and a brother, Loren Baker of Olympia, Wash.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Private memorial services will be held.
Memorial contributions may be given to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.