- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Miesner - Lofton
FROHNA, Mo. -- Amanda Miesner and Kenneth Lofton Jr. were united in marriage Sept. 10, 2011, at Salem Lutheran Church in Farrar, Mo. The Rev. Roger Abernathy performed the ceremony. Organist was Robyn Koenig.
The bride is the daughter of Randy and Connie Miesner of Frohna. The groom is the son of Stella Hayes of Tiffin, Ohio, and Kenneth Lofton of Carey, Ohio.
Maid of honor was Elizabeth Kiefer, and matron of honor was April Amberger, cousin of the bride, both of Perryville. Bridesmaids were Amy Camarillo of Perryville, Emily Miesner of Frohna, cousins of the bride; and Kelli Miller of Vanlue, Ohio.
Dustin Lofton of Troy, Ohio, brother of the groom, and Dennis Davis of Fort Worth, Texas, were best men. Groomsmen were Ryan Tong of Aurora, Ohio, brother of the groom; Adam Miesner of Frohna, brother of the bride; and Jim Hayes of Tiffin, brother of the groom. Ushers were Kyle Lorenz of Carbondale, Ill., and Corey Lorenz of Farrar, cousins of the bride.
Candlelighters were Meredith Hoffman and Katie Lorenz of Altenburg, Mo., cousins of the bride.
Miniature bride was Abygail Amberger and miniature groom was Samuel Camarillo, both of Perryville and cousins of the bride.
A dinner and dance was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Perryville.
The groom's father and stepmother hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 9 at Salem Lutheran School gym at Farrar.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple will reside in Rome, N.Y.