- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Andy and Cara Exler of Sunrise, Fla., Memorial Hospital West, 3:30 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2011. Name, Mason Lee. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Exler is the former Cara Duncan, daughter of Rick and Bonnie Duncan of Chaffee, Mo. She is a physical therapist at All County Health Care in Lauderdale Lakes, Fla. Exler is the son of Lee and Pam Exler of Cape Girardeau. He is owner of Andy's Sweet Tooth LLC.
Daughter to Eric Scott and Angela Lynn Olson of St. Peters, Mo., St. Luke's Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo., 12:08 p.m. Friday, Sept. 23, 2011. Name, Justine Hope Underwood. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Olson is the former Angela Underwood, daughter of Neil and Mary Sue Conrad of Jackson, and the late Larry Underwood. She is chairman of the practical nursing department at Sanford Brown College. Olson is the son of Les and Donna Olson of St. Louis. He is assistant safety director with Western Construction Group.
Son to Brandon Ross and Kathleen Elizabeth Hale of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 4:58 p.m. Monday, Oct. 10, 2011. Name, Jaxstyn Corbin. Weight, 5 pounds, 15 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Hale is the former Kathleen Windeknecht, daughter of Bill and Ruby Windeknecht of Perkins, Mo. She is a sales associate at Walmart in Jackson. Hale is the son of Donna and Les Willis of Long Beach, Calif.
Son to Jeffrey Lee Cook and Kandise Nicole "Nikki" Lanpher of Whitewater, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:03 p.m. Monday, Oct. 10, 2011. Name, Gavin Kade. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Second son. Ms. Lanpher is the daughter of Stan and Vicki Lanpher of Whitewater and Darrell Dodson of Cape Girardeau. Cook is the son of Jimmie and Glenda Cook of Dexter, Mo. He is employed by HTH Companies.
Daughter to Damien Joshua and Sarah Ann Heuring of Advance, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 1:50 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2011. Name, Mary Betty. Weight, 8 pounds, 7 ounces. Mrs. Heuring is the former Sarah Lumley, daughter of Diane Pobst of Cape Girardeau. She is an English teacher at Advance Junior High School. Heuring is the son of Kimberly Short of Indianapolis, Ind.
Daughter to Laurann Kathryn McClanahan of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:50 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2011. Name, Kylie Ann. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Ms. McClanahan is the daughter of Tammy Hunt of Jackson. She is employed by Squeaky Clean Cleaning Service.
Daughter to Christopher Jason Myers and Angelica Vernice Hall of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:55 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2011. Name, Lona Lynn. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Hall is the former Angelica Treadway, daughter of Janet Bowen of Fairbanks, Alaska, and Robbert Dillingham of Corning, Ark. Myers is the son of James Myers of Chaffee, Mo., and Linda Ambross of Scott City. He is employed by Workforce.