- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Margaret Louise "Marge" Mouser, 72, of Marble Hill died Saturday, Oct. 15, 2011, at her home.
She was born Jan. 31, 1939, in Flora, Ill., daughter of Vincent and Bertha Iffert Dunnigan. She and Donald D. Mouser were married Aug. 15, 1959.
Mouser was a retired project planner with McDonnell Douglas Aircraft in St. Louis. Following her retirement she moved to Marble Hill in 1985. She was an active volunteer with Marble Hill Food Pantry and member of Lutesville Presbyterian Church.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Donna Dean Mouser of Troy, Mo., Brenda (Norman Ross) Enloe of Silex, Mo.; a sister, Rita Hale of Newburgh, Ind., a brother, David Dunnigan of Indianapolis; two grandchildren, Melinda (James) Schuster of Moscow Mills, Mo., Robert Enloe of O'Fallon, Mo.; and two great-grandchildren, Abigail and Kyle Schuster.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Lutesville Presbyterian Church, with the Rev. Tom Bass officiating. Burial will be in Baker Cemetery.
Hutchings Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a charity of choice.