- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Chaffee Nursing Center Receives National Honors
Chaffee Nursing Center receives national honors for outstanding workforce satisfaction Excellence in Action award recognizes nursing homes' commitment to quality.
Chaffee, MO. -- September 12, 2011 -- Chaffee Nursing Center received a My InnerView Excellence in Action award, a national honor recognizing the facility's commitment to superior workforce satisfaction. Nearly 5,500 nursing homes across the U.S. participated in a 2010 satisfaction survey. The award, which is presented annually, recognizes those providers that performed in the top 10 percent of nursing homes.
"We congratulate the Excellence in Action award recipients," said Amanda Twiss, CEO of My InnerView-OCS. "These skilled nursing facilities deserve recognition for their success. Their own employees thought enough of their facility to score it as an excellent place to work. This award salutes their dedication to workforce satisfaction and highlights the differences they make in the lives of people every day."
My InnerView-OCS, a division of National Research Corporation, provides applied research and quality-improvement solutions that span the entire post-acute healthcare continuum. My InnerView presents the annual award and supports leaders across the entire senior care profession with tools to measure, benchmark, and improve performance. This year's award for superior workforce satisfaction was presented to My InnerView customers who completed an employee satisfaction survey in 2010, had a minimum 30 percent response rate, and scored in the top 10 percent of qualifying facilities on the question "What is your recommendation of this facility as a place to work?" in terms of the percentage of respondents rating the facility as "excellent."
Chaffee Nursing Center has been a part of the Chaffee community for over 20 years. The nursing home specializes in Long-term nursing care, Short-term rehabilitation to home, and Respite stays.
For more information, contact Chaffee Nursing Center at 573-887-3615.