- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Ducks' scoring spree beats Blues
ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Francois Beauchemin, Corey Perry and Bobby Ryan scored during a span of 4 minutes, 23 seconds during the third period, and the Anaheim Ducks beat the St. Louis Blues 4-2 on Sunday night.
Ryan also scored in the first period and added an assist on Beauchemin's go-ahead goal at 1:31. Ryan Getzlaf and defenseman Luca Sbisa both had two assists.
Jonas Hiller, coming off a 31-save shutout against San Jose on Friday, made 28 saves. The only shots that got past him were by Patrik Berglund in the first period and Alexander Steen in the third, after the Ducks built a three-goal lead against Jaroslav Halak.
Beauchemin, whose turnover led to the tying goal, atoned for his mistake with a screened slap shot from the left point that beat Halak and gave the Ducks a 2-1 lead. Perry, coming off his first 50-goal season, got his first of this season from the edge of the crease with 16:20 left.
Anaheim went ahead 4-1 when Ryan swooped in on Halak and took a shot that hit the goalie's right pad and dribbled in with 13:36 remaining.
-- Associated Press