- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police and fire report 10/17/11
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Daniel L. Jordan, 21, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, improper lane usage, failure to drive in a single lane, driving in the wrong direction and failure to drive on right half of roadway.
* Francisco L. Villanueva, 51, 710 Amanda St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 600 block of North Ohio Street.
* A noise disturbance was reported in the 400 block of Florence Street.
* A weapon violation was reported in the 600 block of East Jefferson Street.
* Harrassment was reported in the 1000 block of Aspen Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* Emergency medical service on East Jackson Boulevard.