Cape Girardeau police report 10/17/11
Monday, October 17, 2011
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Justin M. Trepanier, no age given, 1037 W. Cape Rock Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain a single lane.
* Trever L. Johnson, no age given, of Commerce, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to maintain a single lane, possession of a controlled substance and striking a park vehicle.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault.
* Bruce A. Baker, 42, 2607 Prairie Lane, received four summonses for failure to repair or demolish property.
* Assault was reported at 1525 Rand St.
* Electronics were reported stolen at 1440 Jefferson Ave.
* Electronics were reported stolen at 624 Louis St.
* Food was reported stolen at 2861 Themis St.
* Electronics were reported stolen at 1913 Whitener St.
* A camera and purse were reported stolen at 1561 Grandview St.
* A cellphone and iPod were reported stolen at 55 N. Benton St.
* A scooter was reported damaged at 51 Hazel St.
* A 51-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 26-year-old man was taken into protective custody.