- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Mike David and Lindsey Michelle Gross of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:01 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2011. Name, Tatum Augustus. Weight, 9 pounds. Third child, second son. Mrs. Gross is the former Lindsey Meyer, daughter of Mike and Betty Meyer of Scott City. Mr. and Mrs. Gross are teachers at Jackson Middle School. He is the son of Carl and Christine Gross of Jackson.
Son to Jason Daniel and Elizabeth Diane Glastetter of New Hamburg, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:06 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011. Name, Callen Matthew. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Glastetter is the former Elizabeth Hobbs, daughter of Steve and Marilyn Fritzler of Cape Girardeau, and the late George Hobbs. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis Family BirthPlace. Glastetter is the son of Daniel and Mary Glastetter of New Hamburg. He is employed in the warehouse at Do It Best Corp.
Son to Ryan Paul and Stacy Rose Dean of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:15 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011. Name, Trenton Ryan. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Dean is the former Stacy Gegg, daughter of Dennis and Paulette Gegg of Ste. Genevieve, Mo. She is an ultrasound technician with Sheen Vein Institute. Dean is the son of Robert and Joan Dean Sr. of Perryville. He is a truck driver with Link Specialized.
Son to Autumn Nachole Speakman of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:50 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011. Name, Edward Alexander. Weight, 8 pounds. Fifth child, fourth son. Ms. Speakman is the daughter of Jeannette Zuniga of Cape Girardeau and William Speakman of Ripley, Miss.
Daughter to Dustin Ray and Sarah Bethany Miller of Sikeston, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:15 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 6, 2011. Name, Adelyn Halene. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Miller is the former Sarah Wicker, daughter of Larry Wicker and Melinda Wicker of Sikeston. Miller is the son of Sidney Miller and Cora Miller of Olive Branch, Ill. He is employed at Lowe's.
Daughter to Kimyetta Tia Bruster of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:11 a.m. Friday, Oct. 7, 2011. Name, Kim'Mijah Aunijahlyo Miarrah. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Bruster is the daughter of Ginger Ewing and Kevin Bruster of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Huddle House in Scott City.
Son to Anthony William and Desirea Anne Brees of Sedgewickville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:51 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011. Name, Hunter Alan. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Fifth child, third son. Mrs. Brees is the former Desirea Normand, daughter of Alan Buckner of Troy, Ill., and the late Charlotte Buckner. Brees is the son of Robert and JoAnn Brees of Sedgewickville. He is a computer technician with Midwest Family Care.