- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Vince G. Elfrink, 52, of Hollister, Mo., passed away Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2011, at his home.
He was born Dec. 19, 1958, in Cape Girardeau, son of Norbert and Irene Elfrink.
Survivors include his loving wife of 28 years, Jo Beth; a son, Joel, and wife Kelsie; a daughter, Micah; son, Luke; parents, Norbert and Irene of Benton, Mo.; three sisters, Diane Purdue, Carla and husband Jim Nall, Beverly Gean, all of Benton; several nieces and nephews.
A sister, Debbie Wilfong, preceded him in death in 2004.
The funeral was held Saturday at Williams Chapel, College of the Ozarks, Point Lookout, Mo., with Kris Pace officiating. Burial was in Ozarks Memorial Park Cemetery at Branson, Mo.
Snapp-Bearden Funeral Home in Branson was in charge of arrangements.
Memorial contributions may be made to Vince Elfrink Memorial Fund at Branson Bank in Branson.