- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Vince G. Elfrink, 52, of Hollister, Mo., passed away Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2011, at his home.
He was born Dec. 19, 1958, in Cape Girardeau, son of Norbert and Irene Elfrink.
Survivors include his loving wife of 28 years, Jo Beth; a son, Joel, and wife Kelsie; a daughter, Micah; son, Luke; parents, Norbert and Irene of Benton, Mo.; three sisters, Diane Purdue, Carla and husband Jim Nall, Beverly Gean, all of Benton; several nieces and nephews.
A sister, Debbie Wilfong, preceded him in death in 2004.
The funeral is at 11 a.m. today at Williams Chapel, College of the Ozarks, Point Lookout, Mo., with Kris Pace officiating. Burial is in Ozarks Memorial Park Cemetery at Branson, Mo.
Snapp-Bearden Funeral Home in Branson was in charge of arrangements.
Memorial contributions may be made to Vince Elfrink Memorial Fund at Branson Bank in Branson.