- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Vince G. Elfrink, 52, of Hollister, Mo., passed away Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2011, at his home.
He was born Dec. 19, 1958, in Cape Girardeau, son of Norbert and Irene Elfrink.
Survivors include his loving wife of 28 years, Jo Beth; a son, Joel, and wife Kelsie; a daughter, Micah; son, Luke; parents, Norbert and Irene of Benton, Mo.; three sisters, Diane Purdue, Carla and husband Jim Nall, Beverly Gean, all of Benton; several nieces and nephews.
A sister, Debbie Wilfong, preceded him in death in 2004.
The funeral is at 11 a.m. today at Williams Chapel, College of the Ozarks, Point Lookout, Mo., with Kris Pace officiating. Burial is in Ozarks Memorial Park Cemetery at Branson, Mo.
Snapp-Bearden Funeral Home in Branson was in charge of arrangements.
Memorial contributions may be made to Vince Elfrink Memorial Fund at Branson Bank in Branson.