- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Business licenses issued in Cape Girardeau during September include the following:
C&C Detailing, 1809 N. Main St.
Chick-fil-A, 3333 Gordonville Road
Coastal International Security Inc., out of town
Crazy Dave's (mobile vendor), 5682 County Road 472
Fumatore di Sigaro, 1720 Kingsway Drive 101
Fumatore di Sigaro (liquor license), 1720 Kingsway Drive 101
J Jab Studios, 2832 Themis St. 7
Knowles Gifts, 24 S. Benton St.
Mack's Power Cleaning, out of town
Neighborhood Candy Store, 530 S. Middle St.
The Spot Nightclub, 433 S. Sprigg St.
The Spot Nightclub (liquor license), 433 S. Sprigg St.