- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau fire report 10/14/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 2:28 a.m., alarm system activation on Towers Circle.
* At 12:13 p.m., a medical assist on Marlin Street.
* At 12:43 p.m., a medical assist on Thilenius Street.
* At 2:35 p.m., a medical assist on North West End Boulevard.
* At 5:56 p.m., a smoke or odor investigation on Margaret Street.
* At 8:34 p.m., a medical assist on Big Bend Road.