- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)5
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- The collateral damage of Mizzou's past failures (6/20/18)6
Cape Girardeau police report 10/12/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Alonzo L. Morgan, 19, 1015 Bloomfield St., Apt. 10, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for peace disturbance.
* Susan L. Ems, 62, 223 Capaha Trail, received a summons for an animal leash-law violation.
* Steven C. Seabaugh, no age given, 2108 Nottingham Lane, received a summons for excessive weed growth.
* Patricia A. Smith, 45, 24 S. Benton St., received a summons for an animal leash-law violation, animal city license and animal neglect.
* Subwoofers and a four-wheeler were reported stolen at 120 N. Broadview St.
* Kidds, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.