- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau police report 10/12/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Alonzo L. Morgan, 19, 1015 Bloomfield St., Apt. 10, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for peace disturbance.
* Susan L. Ems, 62, 223 Capaha Trail, received a summons for an animal leash-law violation.
* Steven C. Seabaugh, no age given, 2108 Nottingham Lane, received a summons for excessive weed growth.
* Patricia A. Smith, 45, 24 S. Benton St., received a summons for an animal leash-law violation, animal city license and animal neglect.
* Subwoofers and a four-wheeler were reported stolen at 120 N. Broadview St.
* Kidds, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.