- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BLOOMFIELD, Mo. -- Georgia Duffey Henry, 90, of Bloomfield passed away Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 12, 1920, at Brownwood, Mo., to James W. and Minnie Belle Morris Duffey. She and Clarence Henry were married April 29, 1944, in Piggott, Ark.
Survivors include her husband; a son Steve (Laura) Henry of Millersville; a daughter, Janet (Bob) Rainwater of Puxico, Mo.; a sister, Bertie Cook of Bloomfield; two granddaughters, Carol Baker of Poplar Bluff, Mo., and Beth Davis of St. Louis.
She was preceded in death by her parents; three sisters, Melba Borneman, Inez Hendley and Lucille Wright; two brothers, Raymond and Aymond Duffey; and an infant son.
She was a longtime member and Sunday school teacher at Bloomfield General Baptist Church.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at Bloomfield General Baptist Church, with Kevin Eskew officiating. Interment will be in Walker Cemetery near Bloomfield.
Chiles-Cooper Funeral Home of Bloomfield is in charge of arrangements.