- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Lucille B. Cutright, 90, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Oct. 7, 2011, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau, surrounded by her family.
She was born April 13, 1921, in Troy, Mo., to Delbert and Jewel Niswonger Thorn. She and Hollie Cutright were married at Cape Girardeau. He died in June 1996.
Lucille was a silk finisher for Ken's Cleaners for more than 40 years.
Survivors include three daughters, Ellen Mayfield of Marble Hill, Mo., Margaret Sample (Lester) of Jackson, Rose Marberry (James) of Cape Girardeau; 13 grandchildren; and 17 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband; a son, Hollie Cutright Jr., in May 2006; a daughter, Colleen Thorn, in May 1949; and three brothers.
Visitation will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mark Boettcher officiating.
Burial will follow in Fairmount Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.
Memorial contributions may be given to Lutheran Home Hospice.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.