- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
4-H State Shooting Sports Competition
In photo left to right: Kinsey Pratt, Karli Pratt, Allison Seiler and Hannah Duenne.
Four Scott County 4-H young ladies competed in the State Air Rifle and .22 Rifle contest near Columbia on September 17th. In Junior Pellet, Allison Seiler received a Blue ribbon and Karli Pratt a White ribbon. For Intermediate Pellet, Hannah Duenne and Kinsey both received Red ribbons. For the .22 rifle Intermediate class, Hannah Duenne placed 4th in the state for a Red ribbon and Kinsey Pratt received a White ribbon. Placing 1st in the state in Junior .22 rife competition was Allison Seiler.