- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)3
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)3
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Jackson School District giving away bricks from 'Old A' building (6/23/17)2
4-H State Shooting Sports Competition
In photo left to right: Kinsey Pratt, Karli Pratt, Allison Seiler and Hannah Duenne.
Four Scott County 4-H young ladies competed in the State Air Rifle and .22 Rifle contest near Columbia on September 17th. In Junior Pellet, Allison Seiler received a Blue ribbon and Karli Pratt a White ribbon. For Intermediate Pellet, Hannah Duenne and Kinsey both received Red ribbons. For the .22 rifle Intermediate class, Hannah Duenne placed 4th in the state for a Red ribbon and Kinsey Pratt received a White ribbon. Placing 1st in the state in Junior .22 rife competition was Allison Seiler.