- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
4-H State Shooting Sports Competition
In photo left to right: Kinsey Pratt, Karli Pratt, Allison Seiler and Hannah Duenne.
Four Scott County 4-H young ladies competed in the State Air Rifle and .22 Rifle contest near Columbia on September 17th. In Junior Pellet, Allison Seiler received a Blue ribbon and Karli Pratt a White ribbon. For Intermediate Pellet, Hannah Duenne and Kinsey both received Red ribbons. For the .22 rifle Intermediate class, Hannah Duenne placed 4th in the state for a Red ribbon and Kinsey Pratt received a White ribbon. Placing 1st in the state in Junior .22 rife competition was Allison Seiler.