- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Judge hears Mosby's formerly suppressed confession at Robinson hearing (8/9/17)
- $34 million student housing project on schedule, developer says (8/14/17)2
4-H State Shooting Sports Competition
In photo left to right: Kinsey Pratt, Karli Pratt, Allison Seiler and Hannah Duenne.
Four Scott County 4-H young ladies competed in the State Air Rifle and .22 Rifle contest near Columbia on September 17th. In Junior Pellet, Allison Seiler received a Blue ribbon and Karli Pratt a White ribbon. For Intermediate Pellet, Hannah Duenne and Kinsey both received Red ribbons. For the .22 rifle Intermediate class, Hannah Duenne placed 4th in the state for a Red ribbon and Kinsey Pratt received a White ribbon. Placing 1st in the state in Junior .22 rife competition was Allison Seiler.