- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
DE SOTO, Mo. -- Keith E. Morie, 52, of De Soto passed away Monday, Oct. 3, 2011, at his home.
He was the beloved husband of Mary E. Spoon Morie; dear father of Kyle (Amanda) and Karli Morie and Billie (Shawn) Kissell; dear grandfather of Lauren, Sarah and Molly Kissell, Lillian and Logan Morie; dear son of John and the late Ruby Morie; dear brother of Monica Cordray; dear son-in-law, brother-in-law, uncle, great-uncle, nephew, cousin and friend.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. today at Kutis South County Chapel, 5255 Lemay Ferry Road (at Butler Hill).
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the chapel. Interment will be in St. Joseph Cemetery at Kimmswick, Mo.
Contributions to American Heart Association or American Cancer Society are appreciated.