- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Harold F. Huber, 80, of Perryville died Oct. 3, 2011, at his residence.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Korean conflict.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. Saturday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville, with Rosary at 12:30.
Funeral Mass will be at 1:30 p.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church in Sereno, Mo., with the Rev. Francis Agnew officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery in Perryville, with military rites by American Legion Post 133 and the Missouri Delta Team.