- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jean Reisenbichler, 85, of Jackson died Sunday, Oct. 2, 2011, at Monticello House in Jackson.
She was born April 4, 1926, in St. Louis to Roy "Jim" and Edith Bolswell Hobeck. Jean graduated from Central High School in St. Louis. She was married to Bill H. Reisenbichler on Nov. 11, 1948.
Jean was a secretary in the superintendent's office of the Jackson School System for several years.
She is survived by her husband Bill of Jackson; two sons Pat (Marilyn) Reisenbichler of Kansas City, Mo., Randy Reisenbichler of Jackson; a daughter Marty Balsmann of Jackson; six grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister, Thelma.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson. Funeral services will be private.
Memorials may be made to Southeast Hospice.