- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 10/5/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Steven A. Warfield, 49, 112 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for distribution of a controlled substance.
* Trevon D. Starnes, 17, 517 Amethyst St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for assault and a Scott City warrant for failure to appear for no operator's license.
* Shane L. Nall, 30, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for probation violation.
* Jameka J. Easton, 27, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for contempt of court for failure to pay fines.
* A subject was taken into custody pending formal charges of resisting arrest.
* Tausha Colclasure, 33, 1537 Rand St., received a summons for excessive weed growth and placement of waste containers.
* Assault was reported.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A Wii, video games, cameras, a Nintendo, a PlayStation Portable, jewelry and tools were reported stolen at 1744 Luce St.
* US Bank, 325 N. Kingshighway, reported fraudulent transactions.
* License plates were reported stolen at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* Scrap metal was reported stolen at 425 Good Hope St.
* Kidds, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* Identity theft was reported.