- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Margie E.E. Schenimann, 85, of Jackson died Monday, Oct. 3, 2011, at her home.
She was born April 13, 1926, in Cape Girardeau, to Edward R. and Valodea Fern Ward Farrow. She and Joseph Robert Schenimann were married Oct. 10, 1942, at Jackson. He died Sept. 13, 1996.
Mrs. Schenimann was a cook at Nell Holcomb School many years. She was a member of Wesley United Methodist Church.
Survivors include a son, Robert D. Schenimann of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Lois (Wayne) Koehler and Kaye (King) Bradshaw of Jackson; a sister, Millie Jennings of Inverness, Fla.; two brothers, Omar Farrow of Cape Girardeau, Fred Farrow of Millersville; seven grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; 18 great-grandchildren; and her beloved border collie, Bailey.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, four brothers and a sister.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Debbie Arvelo officiating. Burial will be in McLain Chapel Cemetery at Indian Creek near Oriole.
Memorial contributions may be given to Wesley United Methodist Church.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.