- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Stephanie T. Golas, 100, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Oct. 1, 2011, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the chapel of McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, with the Rev. Normand Varone officiating.
Interment and committal service will be at a later date in Utica, New York.