- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Kenneth Wayne Dodd, 92 of Anna died Saturday, Oct. 1, 2011, at the Illinois Veterans Home in Anna.
Graveside funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Jonesboro Cemetery, with the Rev. Joe Aldridge officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery with military rites conducted by the Illinois National Guard Funeral Honors Team of Marion, Ill., and the Carroll P. Foster VFW Post No. 3455 of Anna.