- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Beulah M. Filla Wedemeier, 89, of Cape Girardeau was fortified with the sacraments of holy mother church Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2011, at Fountainbleau Lodge.
She was the beloved wife of the late Herbert H. Wedemeier; dear mother of Herbert J. (Leslie) Wedemeier, Mary (Robert) Scheetz, James M. (Mary) Wedemeier and John J. (Lisa) Wedemeier; dear grandmother of Jack, Luke, Ben, Michelle, Mike, Bobby, Johnny, Erin, Dan (Randa) and Lauren; dear great-grandmother of Aden and Ella; our dear sister-in-law, aunt, great-aunt and friend.
Private service was held Thursday at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church in St. Louis. Interment was in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery.
Kutis Affton Funeral Home in St. Louis was in charge of arrangements.
Contributions to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation appreciated.