- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- New ride-hailing law draws praise from carGo official (4/25/17)
Themis Street Closure Starts Oct. 3
The 1500-block of Themis Street will close starting Monday, Oct. 3, for up to two weeks. Crews will be replacing an old sewer main in the area.
The closure causes an unfortunate inconvenience for neighboring residents and Franklin School students, parents and staff. Student pick up and drop off will be routed in front of Franklin School, on Louisiana Street.
Public Works staff have been contacting residents in the area. Work will be completed as timely and safe as possible.
Contact Public Works with questions: 573-339-6351.