- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Themis Street Closure Starts Oct. 3
The 1500-block of Themis Street will close starting Monday, Oct. 3, for up to two weeks. Crews will be replacing an old sewer main in the area.
The closure causes an unfortunate inconvenience for neighboring residents and Franklin School students, parents and staff. Student pick up and drop off will be routed in front of Franklin School, on Louisiana Street.
Public Works staff have been contacting residents in the area. Work will be completed as timely and safe as possible.
Contact Public Works with questions: 573-339-6351.