- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- PBS crew filming in Cape; Glenn House to be featured (8/17/17)
- Jumbo size: Rhodes 101 sets a world record with 15-foot, 4,700 gallon drinking cup (8/21/17)3
- Scott City Council reinstates police chief (8/16/17)1
- Unions deliver signatures to block right-to-work in Missouri (8/20/17)40
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
Themis Street Closure Starts Oct. 3
The 1500-block of Themis Street will close starting Monday, Oct. 3, for up to two weeks. Crews will be replacing an old sewer main in the area.
The closure causes an unfortunate inconvenience for neighboring residents and Franklin School students, parents and staff. Student pick up and drop off will be routed in front of Franklin School, on Louisiana Street.
Public Works staff have been contacting residents in the area. Work will be completed as timely and safe as possible.
Contact Public Works with questions: 573-339-6351.