- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
Themis Street Closure Starts Oct. 3
The 1500-block of Themis Street will close starting Monday, Oct. 3, for up to two weeks. Crews will be replacing an old sewer main in the area.
The closure causes an unfortunate inconvenience for neighboring residents and Franklin School students, parents and staff. Student pick up and drop off will be routed in front of Franklin School, on Louisiana Street.
Public Works staff have been contacting residents in the area. Work will be completed as timely and safe as possible.
Contact Public Works with questions: 573-339-6351.