- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Children's exposure to meth via parents is growing; Mo. Children's Division seeing effects (9/18/16)8
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
Cape County 4-H Members in State Shooting Sports
Left to right in photo: Emily Todt, Dale Todt, Shooting Sports Project Leader, and Gary Schweer.
These Cape Girardeau County 4-H members participated in the Missouri State Shooting Sports Competition September 17, 2011 near Columbia, Missouri. Emily Todt won a White ribbon for her participation in Senior's Skeet Competition. In Senior Muzzle Loading Competition Gary Schweer won a Red ribbon.