- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
Cape County 4-H Members in State Shooting Sports
Left to right in photo: Emily Todt, Dale Todt, Shooting Sports Project Leader, and Gary Schweer.
These Cape Girardeau County 4-H members participated in the Missouri State Shooting Sports Competition September 17, 2011 near Columbia, Missouri. Emily Todt won a White ribbon for her participation in Senior's Skeet Competition. In Senior Muzzle Loading Competition Gary Schweer won a Red ribbon.