- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)11
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
Cape County 4-H Members in State Shooting Sports
Left to right in photo: Emily Todt, Dale Todt, Shooting Sports Project Leader, and Gary Schweer.
These Cape Girardeau County 4-H members participated in the Missouri State Shooting Sports Competition September 17, 2011 near Columbia, Missouri. Emily Todt won a White ribbon for her participation in Senior's Skeet Competition. In Senior Muzzle Loading Competition Gary Schweer won a Red ribbon.