- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)10
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Young author gave up TV at age 7 to pursue writing, and has recently finished his third novel (1/20/18)
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
- Cinderella shines in debut at Bedell (1/20/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Chronic wasting disease found in 2 Southeast Missouri deer; whether disease transferable to humans unknown (1/18/18)
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
Local Singers invited to join Heartland Pops tour.
Local singers (and non-singers) are being extended an invitation to join the Heartland Pops Chorus on a tour of Washington D.C. June 4-7. In addition to touring, the Chorus will also perform at several venues. Persons interested need to call Jerry Ganiel ASAP at 579-6127 or contact them through their website at heartlandpops.com to request a powerpoint presentation and more information. We will also discuss fundraisers to help defray the cost. Rehearsals will be on Monday evenings beginning in March.