- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Marble Hill man accused of beating, kidnapping woman (6/27/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Business notebook: Man's cheesecake whim becomes a full-time vocation (6/26/17)
Local Singers invited to join Heartland Pops tour.
Local singers (and non-singers) are being extended an invitation to join the Heartland Pops Chorus on a tour of Washington D.C. June 4-7. In addition to touring, the Chorus will also perform at several venues. Persons interested need to call Jerry Ganiel ASAP at 579-6127 or contact them through their website at heartlandpops.com to request a powerpoint presentation and more information. We will also discuss fundraisers to help defray the cost. Rehearsals will be on Monday evenings beginning in March.