- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)1
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Local Singers invited to join Heartland Pops tour.
Local singers (and non-singers) are being extended an invitation to join the Heartland Pops Chorus on a tour of Washington D.C. June 4-7. In addition to touring, the Chorus will also perform at several venues. Persons interested need to call Jerry Ganiel ASAP at 579-6127 or contact them through their website at heartlandpops.com to request a powerpoint presentation and more information. We will also discuss fundraisers to help defray the cost. Rehearsals will be on Monday evenings beginning in March.