- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
I-55 to be reduced for a week
STE. GENEVIEVE, Mo. -- A section of southbound Interstate 55 in Ste. Genevieve County will be reduced to one lane with a 16-foot width restriction beginning Oct. 5.
According to the Missouri Department of Transportation, the section to be reduced is between Highway 32 and Route J. Crews will be performing pavement repairs.
Work will be completed and both lanes will be open at 5 p.m. Oct. 12, weather permitting.
Ste. Genevieve, MO