- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Girardot Chapter awards Scholarship
International Association of
Girardot Chapter 556110
·FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo., September 20,2011 - Amy Bregantini, of Cape Girardeau, MO, a student at Metro Business College, has been awarded the International Association of
Administrative Professionals (IAAP) fall 2011 scholarship. The scholarship is sponsored by the Girardot Chapter of lAAP. Amy was congratulated by the members of the chapter at their regular chapter meeting on, Tuesday, September 20,2011.
This scholarship is offered annually to a student pursuing a degree in an administrative or office systems program at Metro Business College and will assist in defraying the cost of tuition, fees, books, and other program-related expenses.
Amy completed the Business and Computer Specialist Degree in June of this year and she now begins the Accounting Paraprofessional Program, both through Metro Business College.
If further information is needed, please contact Fran Scholl at (573) 651-2061