- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)3
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)3
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Judge denies request to revoke sheriff's bond (6/25/17)3
Girardot Chapter awards Scholarship
International Association of
Girardot Chapter 556110
·FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo., September 20,2011 - Amy Bregantini, of Cape Girardeau, MO, a student at Metro Business College, has been awarded the International Association of
Administrative Professionals (IAAP) fall 2011 scholarship. The scholarship is sponsored by the Girardot Chapter of lAAP. Amy was congratulated by the members of the chapter at their regular chapter meeting on, Tuesday, September 20,2011.
This scholarship is offered annually to a student pursuing a degree in an administrative or office systems program at Metro Business College and will assist in defraying the cost of tuition, fees, books, and other program-related expenses.
Amy completed the Business and Computer Specialist Degree in June of this year and she now begins the Accounting Paraprofessional Program, both through Metro Business College.
If further information is needed, please contact Fran Scholl at (573) 651-2061