- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
Girardot Chapter awards Scholarship
International Association of
Girardot Chapter 556110
·FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo., September 20,2011 - Amy Bregantini, of Cape Girardeau, MO, a student at Metro Business College, has been awarded the International Association of
Administrative Professionals (IAAP) fall 2011 scholarship. The scholarship is sponsored by the Girardot Chapter of lAAP. Amy was congratulated by the members of the chapter at their regular chapter meeting on, Tuesday, September 20,2011.
This scholarship is offered annually to a student pursuing a degree in an administrative or office systems program at Metro Business College and will assist in defraying the cost of tuition, fees, books, and other program-related expenses.
Amy completed the Business and Computer Specialist Degree in June of this year and she now begins the Accounting Paraprofessional Program, both through Metro Business College.
If further information is needed, please contact Fran Scholl at (573) 651-2061