- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
Girardot Chapter awards Scholarship
International Association of
Girardot Chapter 556110
·FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo., September 20,2011 - Amy Bregantini, of Cape Girardeau, MO, a student at Metro Business College, has been awarded the International Association of
Administrative Professionals (IAAP) fall 2011 scholarship. The scholarship is sponsored by the Girardot Chapter of lAAP. Amy was congratulated by the members of the chapter at their regular chapter meeting on, Tuesday, September 20,2011.
This scholarship is offered annually to a student pursuing a degree in an administrative or office systems program at Metro Business College and will assist in defraying the cost of tuition, fees, books, and other program-related expenses.
Amy completed the Business and Computer Specialist Degree in June of this year and she now begins the Accounting Paraprofessional Program, both through Metro Business College.
If further information is needed, please contact Fran Scholl at (573) 651-2061