- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Girardot Chapter awards Scholarship
International Association of
Girardot Chapter 556110
·FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo., September 20,2011 - Amy Bregantini, of Cape Girardeau, MO, a student at Metro Business College, has been awarded the International Association of
Administrative Professionals (IAAP) fall 2011 scholarship. The scholarship is sponsored by the Girardot Chapter of lAAP. Amy was congratulated by the members of the chapter at their regular chapter meeting on, Tuesday, September 20,2011.
This scholarship is offered annually to a student pursuing a degree in an administrative or office systems program at Metro Business College and will assist in defraying the cost of tuition, fees, books, and other program-related expenses.
Amy completed the Business and Computer Specialist Degree in June of this year and she now begins the Accounting Paraprofessional Program, both through Metro Business College.
If further information is needed, please contact Fran Scholl at (573) 651-2061