- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Heath - Urquhart
Jacqueline Suzzanne Heath and Paul James Urquhart were married April 16, 2011, at First Presbyterian Church in Jackson. The Rev. Grant Gillard performed the ceremony. Pianist was Laura Bollinger and vocalist was Lexi Halter, both of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Mitch and Christey Heath of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Ian and Sandra Urquhart of East Lothian, Scotland.
Matron of honor was Kayla Hobeck of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Hydi Diaz of Wichita, Kan.; Kristy Biri of Jackson; Kathryn Stevenson of St. Louis; and Cheryl Jackson of London, England, sister of the groom. Junior bridesmaid was Allison Carnell of Jackson, cousin of the bride.
David Graham of London was the groom's best man. Groomsmen were Mark Picken of Glasgow, Scotland; Cameron Heath of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride; Gavin Picken of Glasgow; and Peter Jackson of London, brother-in-law of the groom. Ushers were Jeffery Heath of Jackson, uncle of the bride; Scott Goodin of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride; Gavin Fairhurst of Glasgow and Craig Taylor of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Miniature bride was Miranda Carnell of Jackson, cousin of the bride. Flower girl was Addison Hobeck of Jackson, goddaughter of the bride. Ringbearer was Lucas Goodin of Jackson, cousin of the bride.
The reception was held at Dalhousie Golf Club.
The rehearsal dinner was held April 15 at the golf club.
Mrs. Urquhart is a 2001 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Mississippi in 2005, and a master of arts in adult education from the University of Phoenix in 2011. She is a relationship manager with Reed Learning.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Edinburgh Academy. He received a bachelor of arts degree from Sterling University in Sterling, Scotland. He is director at Paragon Products.
After a Caribbean cruise, the couple is residing in Edinburgh.