- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Phillips - Lincoln
Tara Nichole Phillips and Robert Darren Lincoln were married Oct. 9, 2010, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Organist was Betty Vandeven of Chaffee, Mo. Vocalists were Alisha Curtis of Fruitland and Jim Simmons of Benton, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Greg and Debbie Phillips of Scott City. The groom is the son of Vicky Martin and Robert Lynn Lincoln of Chaffee.
Maid of honor was Ashton Phillips of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride, and matron of honor was Morgan Swinford of Chaffee, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Amber Dannenmueller of New Orleans, La.; Mallory Dohogne of Chaffee, cousin of the bride; Sarah Blaylock and Dana Lowery of Scott City; and Samantha Lincoln of Chaffee, sister of the groom.
Nathan Morgan of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Blaine Swinford, Billy VanPelt and Jon Kessler, all of Chaffee; Gabe Hopkins of Lubbock, Texas; Marc Sadler of Chaffee; and Jeremy Townsend of Scott City. Ushers were Matt Stroup and G.P. Glueck of Chaffee.
Candlelighters were Madelyn Kiefer of Chaffee, cousin of the bride, and Danielle McGuire of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Reese VanPelt, daughter of Billy and Megan VanPelt. Ringbearer was Adam Swinford, son of Blaine and Morgan Swinford and cousin of the bride.
The reception was held at the VFW Hall in Chaffee.
Mrs. Lincoln is a 1999 graduate of Scott City High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in health management from Southeast Missouri State University in 2004. She is a donor recruitment representative with American Red Cross Missouri-Illinois Blood Services Region.
The groom is a 2000 graduate of Chaffee High School. He served in the U.S. Air Force from 2000 to 2006. He is employed by Premier Fire Protection.
After a wedding trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the couple is residing in Chaffee.