- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
McElreath - Lindsley
Ashley Elizabeth McElreath and Brent Michael Lindsley were married July 10, 2010, at Trinity Lutheran Church. The Rev. Nathan Burgell performed the ceremony. Organist was Marty Roth of Cape Girardeau. Scripture reader was John W. Volkerding of Jackson, brother of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of John and Lisa Volkerding of Cape Girardeau and Dr. David McElreath of Oxford, Miss.
Maid of honor was Emily McElreath of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaid was Kimberly Griffaw of Cape Girardeau.
Ryan Lindsley of San Diego, Calif., and Eric Lindsley of Perryville, Mo., brothers of the groom, were best men. Ushers were Giuseppe "Joe" Galati of Jackson, Jon Clements of St. Louis, Zach Debelak of Chicago, and Christopher Stanley of Kansas City, Mo.
Guest book attendant was Cheri Huckstep-Reed of Cape Girardeau. Programs were handed out by Michelle Volkerding of Jackson, sister-in-law of the bride.
An afternoon reception was held at Celebrations Downtown. An evening reception was held at Hunter Valley Winery.
John and Lisa Volkerding hosted the rehearsal dinner July 9 at Gordonville Grill in Gordonville.
Mrs. Lindsley is a graduate of Southeast Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences. She is a registered nurse in the Emergency Room at University Medical Center in Las Vegas.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Rockhurst University in Kansas City. He is a third-year medical student at Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Henderson, Nev., where he expects to receive a doctor of osteopathic medicine degree in 2013.
The couple is residing in Las Vegas.