- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Joseph R. Prost, 65, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Sept. 19, 2011, at Southeast Hospital.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Donny Ford, John Hodges and Ernie Eudy officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.