- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Steffen - 50 Years
Wes and Nelda Steffen of Cape Girardeau observed their 50th wedding anniversary Sept. 16, 2011.
A family reunion was held July 30 at the home of a daughter, Nanette Hancock of St. Charles, Mo. Extended family members attended from Iowa, Michigan, Virginia and Illinois.
Hosts were their children, Nanette Hancock, Robin Delloro of Chesapeake, Va., and Mark Steffen of St. Charles.
The Steffens were married Sept. 16, 1961, in Canton, Minn.
The couple has five grandchildren, Clayton and Christopher Hancock, Amanda and Travis Graven, and Sam Steffen.