Cape Girardeau police report 9/14/11
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Henry L. Titchenell, III, 22, of Bozeman, Mont., was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest.
* Kenneth D. Bell Jr., 21, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest and possession of a controlled substance.
* Eric A.M. Huter, 22, 1934 Delwin St., No. 3, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear in court for not having a valid operators license.
* Timothy R. Atcher Sr., 25, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Miner warrant for failure to appear for no insurance, a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for stolen property and on a Jefferson City parole board warrant for parole violation/parole absconder.
* A subject was place in custody pending formal charges of failure to register a vehicle, driving on a suspended license, possession of marijuana and endangering the welfare of a child.
* Tammy S. Beck, 30, of Jackson received a summons for shoplifting at Kohl's, 315 Shirley Drive.
* Austin L. Wadley, 18, 823 County Road 618, received a summons for striking a legally parked vehicle.
* Nicole L. Egelhofer, no age given, 1236 W. Cape Rock Rd. No. 47, received a summons for failure to yield and driving without a license.
* Nirmal N. Weerasekara, 24, 43 N. Henderson St., received summons for excessive weed growth and littering in public places.
* A television, Xbox 360, a Wii gaming console and video games were reported stolen and a window was reported damaged at 403 S. Hanover St.
* A burglary was reported and a muffler, brake lever, front wheel fender and tires were reported damaged at 2821 Luce St.
* A DVD player, knife and tattoo machine were reported stolen at 1114 Bloomfield Rd.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* DMart, 3415 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A 60-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 32-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 29-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* A peace disturbance was reported at 1400 S. West End Blvd.