- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Majors - 40 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Hal Majors of Cape Girardeau are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary today.
Majors and Bonnie Combs were married Sept. 4, 1971, at First Baptist Church in Cape Girardeau, by the Rev. Withrow T. Holland.
Mrs. Majors is the daughter of Vance and June Combs of Cape Girardeau.
The couple has three children, Summer (Chad) Halter and Tyler Majors of Cape Girardeau, and Carson (Elle) Majors of Shreveport, La. They have four grandchildren, Claire, Vaughn, Gweneth and Mercy Halter.