- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- West Park Mall to be closed Thanksgiving (10/14/16)2
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)33
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)1
- Man charged after cops try to cuff him in his sleep (10/14/16)9
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)1
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
- Mom jailed with daughter after mailing drug to her (10/16/16)
Aerotropolis: Your Tax $$$ To Wealthy Donors
If you haven't followed the Aerotropolis boondoggle being pushed by StL and KC businesses, RCGA, and Chamber of Commerce, you better start paying attention. It is THE main topic of the Special Session of the Missouri Legislature called by Governor Nixon.
It is nothing more than a payback to wealthy donors using your tax dollars.
The Show-Me Institute in St. Louis has been doing yeoman's work investigating this latest form of crony capitalism. Lots of stuff to read below.
I'm surprised that the last mention of Aerotropolis in the SE Missourian was 21 Days Ago. Millions of Tax Dollars are at stake, and our local Senator has been very vocal about it!
The cover-up and stalling: