- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)27
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
Aerotropolis: Your Tax $$$ To Wealthy Donors
If you haven't followed the Aerotropolis boondoggle being pushed by StL and KC businesses, RCGA, and Chamber of Commerce, you better start paying attention. It is THE main topic of the Special Session of the Missouri Legislature called by Governor Nixon.
It is nothing more than a payback to wealthy donors using your tax dollars.
The Show-Me Institute in St. Louis has been doing yeoman's work investigating this latest form of crony capitalism. Lots of stuff to read below.
I'm surprised that the last mention of Aerotropolis in the SE Missourian was 21 Days Ago. Millions of Tax Dollars are at stake, and our local Senator has been very vocal about it!
The cover-up and stalling: