- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
Aerotropolis: Your Tax $$$ To Wealthy Donors
If you haven't followed the Aerotropolis boondoggle being pushed by StL and KC businesses, RCGA, and Chamber of Commerce, you better start paying attention. It is THE main topic of the Special Session of the Missouri Legislature called by Governor Nixon.
It is nothing more than a payback to wealthy donors using your tax dollars.
The Show-Me Institute in St. Louis has been doing yeoman's work investigating this latest form of crony capitalism. Lots of stuff to read below.
I'm surprised that the last mention of Aerotropolis in the SE Missourian was 21 Days Ago. Millions of Tax Dollars are at stake, and our local Senator has been very vocal about it!
The cover-up and stalling: