- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police and fire report 8/31/11
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kyle Jaco, 23, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for possession of K2/spice, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving without a valid license, failure to maintain a single lane, failure to show proof of insurance and failure to signal.
* Theft was reported in the 900 block of Aspen Drive.
* Theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 600 block of North Farmington Road.
* Theft was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 100 block of North Farmington Road.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* An emergency medical service on Sue Drive.
* Process drug lab on South Hope Street.
* Emergency medical service on Bel-Air Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* Emergency medical service on South Hope Street.
* Emergency medical service on Brandom Street.
* Emergency medical service on K Land Drive.