- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Alma M. Moll, 94, of Perryville died Sunday, Aug. 28, 2011, at Independence Care Center.
She was born Dec. 30, 1916, in Perry County, Mo., daughter of Vincent and Helen Sauer Leible. She and Norbert F. Moll were married April 27, 1944, at Biehle, Mo. Norbert preceded her in death Jan. 25, 1991.
Alma was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and American Legion Auxiliary, and volunteered at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
Survivors include four daughters, Carol Ann Balsman, Patricia Kutz, Bonnie Clements and Debbie Gotto, all of Perryville; five sons, James, Gary, Dennis and Kevin Moll, all of Perryville, Duane Moll of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Vincent Leible Jr. of Perryville; 28 grandchildren; and 26 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, parents, a grandson and two great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. today and from 6:30 to 9:20 a.m. Thursday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville. The parish wake will be at 5:30 p.m. today. The rosary will be recited at 8:45 a.m. Thursday.
Funeral Mass will be at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville. The Rev. Milton Ryan will officiate. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.