- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau fire report 8/31/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 6:21 a.m., a medical assist on Cousin Street.
* At 10:51 a.m., rescue/emergency medical services on Merriwether Street.
* At 11:12 a.m., rubbish fire on North Sprigg Street.
* At 12:05 p.m., rescue/emergency medical services on South Mount Auburn Road.
* At 1:05 p.m., a rescue/emergency medical services on Morgan Oak Street.
* At 2:36 p.m., a building fire on South Sprigg Street.
* At 6:14 p.m., a vehicle accident on William Street.
* At 6:22 p.m., smoke detector activation on North Main Street.
* At 7:15 p.m., a medical assist on Brenda Kay Court.
* At 7: 45 p.m., an unauthorized burn on Bloomfield Road.
* At 10:38 p.m., rescue/emergency medical services on South West End Boulevard.