- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 8/31/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending the filing of formal charges of driving while intoxicated.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of behavior injurious to self and others.
* Ron Jerome Casey, 50, of St. Robert, Mo., was arrested on an Arkansas warrant for probation violation.
* A 15-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of stealing.
* Lucille Coleman, 50, was arrested on a Dunklin County warrant for failure to appear for passing bad checks.
* Kelcy Francis Sayler, 21, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Macy's, 3049 William St..
* Brittany Danielle Stueve, 21, of Frohna, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Macy's, 3049 William St.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for receiving stolen property.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of stealing from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Levelle D. Simpson, 25, 509 Bellevue St., No. 2, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear two times for speeding and no seat belt.
* Teri L. Poole, 46, 1111 Harmony St., was issued a summons for litter.
* Domestic assault and property damage were reported.
* A robbery was reported.
* Rhodes, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 424 S. West End Blvd.
* A vehicle window was reported broken in the area of Keller Avenue and Bessie Street.
* Forgery was reported.
* A 28-year-woman was placed in protective custody.
* Statutory rape/sodomy was reported.