- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)8
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
Fleetwood Mac could tour again
LOS ANGELES -- Fleetwood Mac could be back on the road soon.
Lindsey Buckingham said the band is considering another tour and even recording a new album in the near future.
The guitarist, songwriter and producer said there have been "a lot of rumblings" about another Fleetwood Mac tour, but that nothing is on the books yet. Stevie Nicks has also hinted at future Fleetwood Mac concerts. The band reunited for an international tour in 2009.
Buckingham is set to begin a solo tour next month to support his sixth solo album, "Seeds We Sow," which is set for release Sept. 6.