- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Southern Bank announces merger with Capaha Bank (1/15/17)
Fleetwood Mac could tour again
LOS ANGELES -- Fleetwood Mac could be back on the road soon.
Lindsey Buckingham said the band is considering another tour and even recording a new album in the near future.
The guitarist, songwriter and producer said there have been "a lot of rumblings" about another Fleetwood Mac tour, but that nothing is on the books yet. Stevie Nicks has also hinted at future Fleetwood Mac concerts. The band reunited for an international tour in 2009.
Buckingham is set to begin a solo tour next month to support his sixth solo album, "Seeds We Sow," which is set for release Sept. 6.