- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Fleetwood Mac could tour again
LOS ANGELES -- Fleetwood Mac could be back on the road soon.
Lindsey Buckingham said the band is considering another tour and even recording a new album in the near future.
The guitarist, songwriter and producer said there have been "a lot of rumblings" about another Fleetwood Mac tour, but that nothing is on the books yet. Stevie Nicks has also hinted at future Fleetwood Mac concerts. The band reunited for an international tour in 2009.
Buckingham is set to begin a solo tour next month to support his sixth solo album, "Seeds We Sow," which is set for release Sept. 6.