- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Wachter - 45 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Allen Wachter of Jackson celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary with a meal and dance July 23, 2011, at Jackson Senior Center.
Wachter and Anna Mae Bingenheimer were married July 23, 1966, at Grace Lutheran Church in Uniontown, Mo.
They have four children, Jeffery (Christy) Wachter of Cape Girardeau, Jennifer (Terry) Byrd of Jackson, Jeremy (Debbie) Wachter of St. Peters, Mo., and Jerome (Renee) Wachter of Omaha, Neb. The couple has 12 grandchildren, Ryan, Tyler, Dylan, Jamie and Emily of Cape Girardeau; Kodi, Jake and Brittany Byrd of Jackson; Addision and Evan Wachter of St. Peters; Morgan and Hailey Wachter of Omaha.