- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Timothy Alan and Julia Lynne Key of Millersville, Southeast Hospital, 1:04 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2011. Name, Faith Kathleen. Weight, 4 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Key is the former Julia Cutsinger, daughter of Beverly Cutsinger of Glenallen, Mo. She is a cashier at Rhodes 101. Key is the son of Alan and Mary Key of Olive Branch, Miss. He is a mechanic at Forklifts of Cape Inc.
Daughter to Dustin Allen Kaminskey and Katlyn Marie Bolen of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 12:35 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 18, 2001. Name, Kimber Lee-Ann. Weight, 5 pounds, 11 ounces. Ms. Bolen is the daughter of Sherri Uren and Dave Bolen of Jackson. Kaminskey is the son of Melissa Kaminskey and Tracy Kaminskey of Jackson.
Son to Tyler Louis and Jessica Ann Craiglow of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 8:11 a.m. Friday, Aug. 19, 2011. Name, Eli William. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Second child, first son. Mrs. Craiglow is the former Jessica Ross, daughter of Mike Sticht and Lynette Sticht of Cape Girardeau. Craiglow is the son of Dale Rodgers of Jackson and Laurel Craiglow of Cape Girardeau. He is manager of Craiglow's River Delivery.
Son to Joseph William and Haley Elizabeth Ruiz of Villa Ridge, Ill., Southeast Hospital, 7:29 p.m. Friday, Aug. 19, 2011. Name, Joseph Wyatt. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Mrs. Ruiz is the former Haley Webster, daughter of Kent and Tammy Webster of Cairo, Ill. She is a student at Shawnee Community College. Ruiz is the son of Joe and Dolly Ruiz of Cairo. He is employed by Bunge North America.
Daughter to Nathaniel David and Maegan Elizabeth Morgan of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 7:27 a.m. Monday, Aug. 22, 2011. Name, Caroline Elizabeth. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Morgan is the former Maegan Fletcher, daughter of John and Marian Moxley of Chaffee, Mo. She is office assistant at Appleman Podiatry. Morgan is the son of David and Susan Morgan of Pensacola, Fla., and Darcy and Larry Brown of Benton, Mo. He is market supervisor with Food Giant Supermarkets in Sikeston, Mo.