- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
SEDGEWICKVILLE, Mo. -- Sadie Clodine Dixon, 105, of Sedgewickville passed away Tuesday, Aug. 23, 2011, at Jackson Manor.
She was born Oct. 18, 1905, in Sedgewickville, daughter of Aaron and Bertha Seabaugh. She and William Grant Dixon were married Feb. 23, 1926. He passed away Jan. 26, 1990.
Sadie was a member of Sedgewickville Methodist Church and loved to crochet.
Survivors include a son, Larry Dixon of Jackson; three daughters, Ora Dean Bennett of Farmington, Mo.; Lora Jean Hall of Creve Coeur, Mo., Patsy Lou Sharrock of Patton, Mo.; a brother, Raymond Seabaugh of Jackson; a sister, Geraldine Brotherton of Jackson; eight grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; and six great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a son, J.R.; five brothers; two sisters; and a great-grandson.
Visitation will be after 4 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with Bob Eisenhauer officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.
Memorials may be given to the Alzheimer's Association or charity of your choice.