- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jackson man pleads not guilty to misdemeanor
A Jackson man charged with misdemeanor sexual misconduct for allegedly exposing himself at Cape County Park South in July has pleaded not guilty and will appear before a judge in September.
Lynn M. Stamp, 49, was arrested July 29 by Cape Girardeau police after a person driving through the park reported he was performing a sexual act upon himself while standing outside in front of a restroom facility.
Stamp is scheduled to appear before judge Scott Thomsen at 9 a.m. Sept. 27 at the Cape Girardeau County Courthouse.
Cape County Park South, Cape Girardeau, MO