- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Harry Lee Kenneth Pigg, 62, of Malden, Mo., formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Monday, Aug. 22, 2011, at his home.
Graveside service will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Missouri State Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield, Mo., with the Rev. Donny Ford officiating. Military honors will be provided by the Missouri Honors Team.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.